Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
Profiles set the access permissions and specify a rate for Membership accounts. The permissions can include which logical zones or access zone the member can enter, as well as day and time restrictions.
Profiles are used with other software modules so other settings appear in the profile section that are not applicable to Membership Profiles.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select Locations on the left menu and choose a location.
3. Select the Profiles tab from the top menu and click Add New.
4. Enter a name for the Membership Profile.
5. (Optional) If applicable, choose a preconfigured Logical Zone, or Access Zone from
the drop-down menus. See the Access Zones for further setup info.
6. (Optional) If applicable, select a preconfigured Holiday Profile in the drop-down menu. Holiday Profiles can only override the Access Zone/Restriction configuration. See Holiday Profiles for more info.
7. (Optional) If applicable, allow in/out privileges. See section below for more details on the setting.
8. Choose the Membership Price in the drop-down menu. If a Membership price is not selected then the system will default to the price linked to the Membership Ticket Type.
9. Select Save.
This feature grants In/Out privileges to Membership Parkers. When enabled, member parkers will have In/Out access based on the Cap Limit/Amount settings.
In/Out Period Type
Has Cap Limit?
If the Cap Limit setting is enabled, the Cap Amount must be set and requires an amount greater than $0. This is the amount the member must pay within the period type before being granted In/Out privileges free of charge for the rest of the period type duration.
The Cap Amount resets when the period type ends. This means the Membership Parker will be charged up to the Cap Amount threshold again.
When the In/Out Cap Limit is disabled, or the Cap Amount has been reached, each re-entry/exit is presented as a $0 debit transaction.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article