Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Thu, 05 Oct 2023 at 06:03 PM
Validation Accounts necessitate login credentials for accessing either the Validation Portal or Flash Valet app to handle validations or coupons. These accounts can be established with a distinct username and password, or they can be grouped, where a set of validators shares login credentials and utilizes an assigned PIN to distinguish users for reporting or auditing needs.
This article covers how to set up a shared validation account utilizing an assigned PIN for each validator with access to the shared validation credentials.
Create the Validation Account Username and Password
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Validation Accounts tab on the left menu.
3. Click Add New.
4. Enter the shared validation account username in the Email Address field.
5. Enter a first and last name to label the group account.
6. Choose the Location in the drop-down menu.
7. Enter a password and repeat.
8. Select Save.
Assign Validation Prices
9. After saving the Validation account info, hit refresh to view the available validation prices or coupons.
10. Check applicable validation prices or coupons to link to the Validation account.
11. Select Save.
12. Select the Locations tab on the left menu and choose the location.
13. Select the Validators tab from the top menu and click Add New.
14. Enter the individual validator account user's first and last name.
15. Enter the validator's individual Email Address or Mobile to receive the Validation PIN.
Must be a valid email or mobile to recieve the PIN.
16. Check at least one Validation access type.
17. (Optional) Select a Department. Departments are used to group Validators together for bill back reporting purposes.
18. (Optional) Enter the Expiry Days. Enter a default and Max to allow a selection of an Expiration Date for validation or coupon barcodes.
19. Select Save.
Repeat steps 12-19 to add more validators with an assigned PIN.
Validator Access Type Settings and Descriptions
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article