Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
In the event validations or coupons are generated in error, the generated validation barcodes can be voided to prevent use and reimburse funds for prepaid validation accounts.
Locate Batch Number
Batch numbers can be found by pulling the Printed Validation and Coupon Audit report from the Available Reports tab with a selected date range of when the validations or coupons were printed. Only Printed Validation and Coupon barcode batches can be voided. Any tickets that have been electronically validated can’t be reversed.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Locations tab on the left menu and choose a location.
3. Click the Coupon and Validation Search tab from the top menu.
4. Input the Batch Number for the batch of validations to void.
2. Select the Validation Accounts tab and choose a prepaid validator account.
3. Select the Transaction History tab from the top menu.
5. Allow the system to redirect to the Coupon and Validation Search page.
6. Check the box next to the batch to Void.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article