Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
The Flash PARCS system supports up to two contact phone numbers for the in-lane support system at a kiosk.
The Support 1 number will be called first when a parker taps the Help > Call Support buttons on the kiosk and if the first call is not answered within the Timeout (seconds) the second number will be dialed.
If the phone numbers are set at the Location level this will apply to all kiosks linked to the location.
1. Go to https://portal.flashvalet.com and log in to the Admin Portal.
2. Select the Locations tab on the left menu and choose the Location.
3. Scroll down to the FlashPARCS Support Number fields to edit current phone numbers.
Phone numbers requiring an extension are not supported at this time.
If the phone numbers are set at the Logical Zone level this will apply to all kiosks linked to the selected Logical Zone only. This allows for different numbers to be set per Logical Zone.
3. Select the Logical Zone tab from the top menu and choose a Logical Zone.
4. Scroll down to the FlashPARCS Support Number fields to edit current phone numbers.
Support numbers can also be added to the specific kiosk level if needing to have separate support contact numbers per kiosk within the same location or logical zone. Please contact Flash Support at email@example.com for this type of configuration change.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article