Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 07:00 PM
The Flash PARCS system allows for the customization of kiosk screens and printed PARCS tickets and receipts. This article covers the various options and how to enable the feature.
Below are the only sections editable on printed tickets and the associated fields in the Flash Admin portal.
NOTE: The text automatically scales, with additional text scaling smaller to fit.
Below are the only sections editable on Kiosks.
Also known as Ad Space, it’s located on the right side of the screen and it’s useful for ad placing because it gets the most screen time when parkers are actually interacting with the kiosk.
Located on the Main Screen. It’s the same logo that shows on the screensaver. Normally, the Parking Operator company logo would go there.
Typically, this logo is a scaled-down version situated at the top center of the screen, specifically intended for POFs.
This logo goes onto the ticket and receipt headers.
This logo image will be shown on the invoices for monthly parking utilizing the Flash legacy monthly billing system.
This logo is located at the top right corner of the screen.
1. In the Admin Portal, log in to the location.
2. Select the Location's Details tab.
3. Scroll down to the Kiosk Logos section.
4. Select Kiosk Logo Type:
5. Click "Select", choose the image you wish to upload, and then click on "Upload New Ad Logo". The page will automatically reload the file name will not be visible in the Logo for Kiosk drop-down menu.
1. Set the Kiosk Logo Type.
2. Select the corresponding and previously uploaded image and then click the SAVE button.
If changes are not updating, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to Restart the Kiosk database.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article