Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 04:13 PM
Initial Automatic Invoice Process
Monthly parking account holders can manage their own parking account online through the Flash Monthly Parker Portal. In the Monthly Parker Portal, parkers can manage their vehicle, contact, and automatic billing information.
Monthly parker invoices are sent out on the set invoice day or when a rate package is manually added to an account, there's an option to send and save the invoice. In order to receive the invoice, a valid email address must be listed on the account. The link to access account information in the Monthly Parking portal will be listed at the bottom of the invoice.
1. The initial invoice's link will have the option to reset the password in order to gain access to the account.
2. Enter the account email address to receive a temporary password to proceed with the account setup.
3. Copy the temporary password from the email and select the Back to Login option.
4. Once logged in, the password can be set under Change Password and a credit card is added by selecting Add Credit Card.
If vehicle information has not been added to the account, the portal will require the account holder to add vehicle details before proceeding to the main account dashboard.
If an email was not added to the account and the invoices have been automatically generated, the Flash Admin user can download the invoice and manually email the invoice PDF through an external system.
The monthly account holder will able to access their account to view all outstanding invoices using the portal link, account number, and temp password listed on the invoice.
1. Select the provided URL link and enter the account number and temporary password.
2. Enter an email address and set a new password.
3. Select Account Overview to view all outstanding invoices and Add a Credit Card to enter cc info.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article