Sorry! nothing found for
Modified on Mon, 13 Nov 2023 at 02:25 PM
Receipts are generated after completing a payment for a PARCS or valet ticket. Receipts can be printed, or sent electronically via email or SMS depending on the location setup. They can be sent directly from the Flash Valet app, Flash Admin Portal, or searched for on our customer-facing Flash Receipt website.
Flash Admin portal
Flash Valet iOS app - History tab
Flash Receipt portal
Flash PARCS Paper Receipts
DTC - Digital Ticket Checkout
The Ticket Details page will show the details of the transaction, and the Send Receipt option can be found at the bottom, which allows the input of the customer’s email address to send a copy of the receipt for the transaction.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the Payments section, and click on the payment information row.
2. Enter ticket search criteria to locate the requested ticket information.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Payments section, and click on the payment information row.
4. The Ticket Details page will show the details of the transaction, and the Send Receipt option can be found at the bottom, which allows the input of the customer’s email address to send a copy of the receipt for the transaction.
The Flash Valet app’s History tab also offers the option to send a copy of the receipt after the ticket has been marked as paid or completed. The receipt can be sent by SMS or email, or printed if connected to a printer.
1. To send a receipt through the Flash Valet app, the user must select the Control icon and then the Reports tab.
2. The History or Search tab can be found inside the Reports section.
3. Tap the "i" icon to open the ticket details.
4. By selecting the ticket, a detailed page for the transaction will appear, and the Send Receipt option will be available at the bottom.
If the iOS device is connected to a Bluetooth printer, the Print Receipt option will appear.
5. After selecting the Send Receipt option, a toggle switch for SMS and email will be displayed, followed by a blank field to enter the pertaining information depending on the previous selection. All that remains is to select Proceed in order for the receipt to be sent to the customer.
Flashreceipt.com is a website for parkers to look up their own receipts. Parkers can view, download, print, or email their receipts using several options to quickly and accurately find their transaction.
The Flash PARCS software has the ability to print receipts for customers who make their payments at the kiosk. A Print Receipt button is displayed after payment is collected.
Receipts can be printed on Pay on Entry, POF, and Pay On Exit scenarios.
A Flash PARCS Receipt may include a barcode if the receipt was printed by an Entry Kiosk or a POF. This allows the customer to scan the receipt at the Exit. The Exit kiosk won't print a receipt with a barcode as the customer does not have the need to scan it.
DTC is a payment solution designed for gated facilities, pulling a ticket from entry and interacting with signage or barcode when exiting the facility.
For DTC, receipts are only shown at the moment of transaction, or by receiving it through email. Please note that these cannot be sent through the Flash Valet app, but can be sent through the Flash Admin portal to an email address using the Ticket Search tab, the payment method is labeled as external due to the transaction being handled by an external system.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Let us know how can we improve this article! *
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article